CVS Checkout and compile against M releases?

From: Christian Mittendorf (christian.mittendor..reenet.de)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 05:19:53 EDT

    Hello,

    I'm searching for information on how to checkout the most current
    version and compile it myself against a recent M release. I did a
    checkout and created a build.properties with eclipse.home set to the
    home of the M9 release. But doing a compile results in a number of
    errors? Any hint or advice what I'm doing wrong? How can I checkout the
    version that is build against the current M releases?

    Greetings
    Christian