How to import WO Subproject ?

From: Pierre-Yves MARIE (py.mari..h-rouffach.fr)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 08:27:41 EDT

    Hi all,

    My project team uses Eclipse 2.1.3 with WOLips 1.7.0.50.
    We are working on an WO application that contains many overlapted
    subprojects.

    I mean, for exemple: one subproject called 'admnistration.subproj' that
    contains 3 subprojects: 'IPAdmin.subproj', 'AccessRights.subproj',
    'AdministrationMessages.subproj' .
    I want to import this subproject ('admnistration.subproj') into my
    WOApplication.

    But with WOLips i can only create a new subproject from scratch in my
    Eclipse WOApplication project. And for all its subprojects i have to
    create one by one a new subproject.....

    The only way i found to bypass this problem, is to
    - whole copy my WOApplication in a folder,
    - put my subprojects on it,
    - update the PB.project by hand (if needed)
    - and finally, import again, my updated WOApplication entirely from this
    folder....
    Good job you'll said.... But i have to deal with, at least, an hundred
    of subprojects that contain other subprojects .... argg!

    Any sugestion? Can somebody help me to find an easily way to import a
    complex subproject in a WOApplication project ?
    Or shall i return to the ProjectBuilder to do this for me ?
    Why there isn't a wizard that provide a subproject import like the
    WOApplication import wizard ?

    Thanks for your help,
    *Pierre-Yves MARIE*
    *Direction des systèmes d'information*