WOProject and WOLips news #2

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 04:32:26 EDT

    Moin,

    a beta release for M9 is on the way. Expect it in the second week of
    june.

    To our contributors and early adaptors:

     From now on WOLips generates the patternset and ant.* files in the ant
    folder. Don't forget to update your buildfiles.
    I've removed WOLipsProject and WOLipsJavaProject. The stuff is in
    Project and JavaProject.

    To obtain a Project for an IProject:
    Project project = null;
    IProject iProject = this.getIProject();
    project = (Project) (iProject).getAdapter(Project.class);

    During an Eclipse session (Project)
    (iProject).getAdapter(Project.class); should allways return the same
    instance for the same IProject.

    Same for an IJavaProject.

    Best regards

    Ulrich