Re: Incremental builder is copying the CVS directory for components

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 11:35:58 EDT

    Kaj Hejer wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > I'm not sure if this is a bug in WOLips or if I just not have configured
    > something in eclipse as it should be ocnfiguered.
    >
    > I'm using incremental builder and WOLips 1.1.0.55 and eclipse 3.0M9.

    I think it's a bug although you could simply add patterns like **/CVS/**
      and **/CVS to the resources.exclude.patternset file. (I think this is
    how the problem used to be solved for the incremental builder.)
    It's either a problem with the current patternsets or the incremental
    builder internals (they don't fit together, currently). I am a bit
    concerned about compatibility of patterns between Ant build and
    incremental build.

    > When the incremental builder builds my application the CVS directory
    > from the componentdirerctory (.wo) is copied to the component in the
    > builddrectory, see below:
    >

    > Please let me know if if should file a bugreport on this issue.

    I am working on that right now, a bugreport is not strictly necessary.

    Harald