Re: Incremental builder is copying the CVS directory for components

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 12:46:58 EDT

    Ulrich Köster wrote:

    > Moin Harald,
    >
    > we could use isTeamPrivateMemeber() to exclude cvs resources.

    Yeah, I guess we could. Right now I am using a Patternset matcher to
    exclude several things, including CVS metadata from the incremental
    build process.

    Did you see my other mails? I am deeply frustrated by the tons of
    artificial differences that result from the fact that you checked in
    lots of files with changes like the following:
       - whitespace
       - "this." added to every member access
       - other irrelevant changes to the code

    I like my original indentation and I spend large amounts of time diffing
    stuff I shouldn't have to.

    Harald