RE: Incremental builder is copying the CVS directory for components

From: jacob.macmulli..siro.au
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 18:06:10 EDT

Is this also a problem with subversion?

Regards,

Jake MacMullin

-----Original Message-----
From: Harald Niesche [mailto:haral..heco.de]
Sent: Tue 6/1/2004 2:46 AM
To: Ulrich Köster
Cc: woproject-de..bjectstyle.org
Subject: Re: Incremental builder is copying the CVS directory for components

Ulrich Köster wrote:

> Moin Harald,
>
> we could use isTeamPrivateMemeber() to exclude cvs resources.

Yeah, I guess we could. Right now I am using a Patternset matcher to
exclude several things, including CVS metadata from the incremental
build process.

Did you see my other mails? I am deeply frustrated by the tons of
artificial differences that result from the fact that you checked in
lots of files with changes like the following:
   - whitespace
   - "this." added to every member access
   - other irrelevant changes to the code

I like my original indentation and I spend large amounts of time diffing
stuff I shouldn't have to.

Harald