Webservice WOApplication import .....

From: Pierre-Yves MARIE (py.mari..h-rouffach.fr)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 10:45:28 EDT

    Hi there,

    I got a problem when i wanted to import a WO Application.

    I configure the wizard and at the end of the process i got an empty
    error window....
    And in the Eclipse '.log' file i found out this error:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.core.project.WOLipsJavaProject$ClasspathAccessor.addFrameworkListToClasspathEntries(WOLipsJavaProject.java:506)
    (Please see the attached '.log' file from Eclipse '.metadata' directory
    for the complete stack trace.)

    In fact i have already import many others WOApplications before this one
    bugs!
    And the only difference is that this WOApplication is a WO webservice ....

    Can somebody help me understand this?

    My environment :
    Eclipse 2.1.3 with WOLips 1.7.0.50.
    WO 5.2.2.