Re: WOBuilder - no attributes

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 11:31:49 EDT

    Euan Maxwell wrote:
    > Another development.
    >
    > I just tried opening an eclipse project with WOBuilder and I got the
    > following message:
    >
    > Couldn't open /path/to/PB.project
    >
    > Reason: *** +[PBXSyntaxColorer sorceLexerForLanguage:]: selector not
    > recognized.
    >
    > I don't know if this is relevant at all but if PB can't open the
    > project, I guess that WOBuilder will also struggle?

    That's very probable. Can you check the objectstyle webpages and the
    mailing list archives? Ulrich has posted instructions for correcting
    PB.project generation problems several times in the past (and he can't
    answer right now and I am currently unable to hunt down his description,
    sorry.) One thing I do remember is, that you need an existing PB.project
    file (the new WOLips project wizard generates it)for the PB.project
    update mechanism to work.

    Harald