Re: WOBuilder - no attributes

From: Euan Maxwell (eua..mdevelopment.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 16:09:35 EDT

    Hi Harold,

    Thanks for the response.

    I have double-checked the PB.project file that David Lebar put up at:

    <http://david.codebase.ca/files/PBProject.txt>, I don't see any key
    differences between that file and mine:

    <http://www.emdevelopment.com/PBproject.txt>

    Interesting that Project Builder doesn't like the file though. Still, I
    really can't see anything wrong with it.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. The WOBuilder just comes up with
    the "Could not find project" message.

    I thought I'd try creating a very simple app in ProjectBuilder and then
    try to open it in eclipse and see if there were any differences in the
    PB.project but, very strangely, in the "new project assistant" there was
    no "WebObjects Application" entry in the list....

    I'm wondering if I might have messed up my WO installation, even
    although WOBuilder works fine with XCode?? I am tempted to try a
    complete uninstall and then a reinstall.

    Any thoughts??

    Cheers,

    Euan.