Re: Missing Ant task

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 16:16:05 EDT

    Hi,

    take a look in the "What's new" section of the WOLips help. It
    descripes the steps to update your project. To update the build.xml
    create a new WOApplication or WOFramework and copy the stuff from the
    new build.xml into the old build.xml. Just make sure that you leave the
    first line of the build.xml untouched.

    Ulrich