Re: WOBuilder - no attributes

From: Euan Maxwell (eua..mdevelopment.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 17:14:30 EDT

    Hi Ulrich,

    I'm beginning to wonder if my WO installation is knackered.

    I just fired up ProjectBuilder and did the following:

    Project Builder -> Preferences -> File Types and got this error:

    Internal Error:

    File: /SourceCache/DevToolsSupport/DevToolsSupport-307/TSSpecification.m
    Line: 649
    Object: <PBXFileType:0x0015d270>
    Method: isKindOfSpecification:

    otherSpecification should be an instance inheriting from TSSpecification, but it is nil

    i have replicated this with the applescripts (which I use to configure
    WO project to work with WOLips or XCode by altering the symbolic links
    to point to the older versions of WODevKit and IDEServices etc...) set
    either way and after a reboot.

    At this point, I am leaning towards a reinstall, what do you think?

    Cheers,

    Euan.