Re: Incremental builder is copying the CVS directory for components

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 17:54:17 EDT

    At 18:34 +0200 31-05-04, Harald Niesche wrote:
    >Harald Niesche wrote:
    >
    >>Kaj Hejer wrote:
    >>
    >>>I tried to add this line now to resources.exclude.patternset file
    >>>but it didn't help.
    >>>
    >>>This is not importent issue so I'm having no problem with waiting
    >>>for the solution you are working on :)
    >>

    >>I think you should add two lines, one containing "**/CVS" (without
    >>the " quotes), the other one **/CVS/** -- I have it in my
    >>patternset files and it works fine.
    >>
    >>Another patch I have not committed yet is to reread the patternset
    >>files without a restart of the Eclipse Workbench -- did you restart
    >>Eclipse after you added those patterns?
    >
    >I forgot to mention that you have to clean the build folder (either
    >deleting it manually or using "Build Project", which is only
    >available if you turn off "Build Autmatically", which you should not
    >forget to turn on again afterwards).

    Hi!

    Thanks again for answering!

    Yes, I have added both "**/CVS" and "**/CVS/**" to my
    resources.exclude.patternset and deleted my build/myapp.woa directory
    and restarted eclipse. Still I have CVS directories in all my
    components in the built application, like

    build/myapp.woa/Contents/Resources/Admin.wo/CVS

    I have also tried to clean the project from within eclipse but with
    the same result.

    -kaj :)