WOBuilder attribs - SOLVED

From: Euan Maxwell (eua..mdevelopment.com)
Date: Sat Jun 05 2004 - 08:12:08 EDT

    Hi Ulrich et al,

    Just to update you on my problems with getting WOBuilder to work with
    Eclipse, I uninstalled WebObjects and then reinstalled it from scratch,
    I set up the symbolic links to the WODev and IDEServices frameworks in
    exactly the same way as before but now everything works fine! So it
    looks like something got messed up somewhere with my installation.

    Thanks a lot to all who provided suggestions and advice on this matter,

    Cheers,

    Euan.