Re: Debug WOLips

From: Sako! (webobject..tcc.datos.de)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 06:41:28 EDT

    Hello Ulrich,

    I already know this menu.

    I have experiences in Sun netbeans, Delphi, JBuilder, MS Studio, etc.

    All these tools have a possibility to debug step by step. For example in Sun
    netbeans is F7 then u spring to the next code line.

    Example:

    1. System.out.println("hello WOLips Debug");

    2. MyClass mc = new MyClass();

    If the debugger stopped on line 1.

    You can press F7 then debugger springs to line2.

    Pressing F7 again will sends the debugger to MyClass constroctor.

    This MyClass is another java file and not an innerclass or subclass.

    I miss this beautiy in the debugging with Eclipse/WOLips.

    Does such debug accist?

    Thank you!

    Sako