Eclipse RC1 Compatibility

From: Donna Yorukoglu (dym..utreach.psu.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 16:38:29 EDT

    We're trying to use Eclipse RC1 Integration Build I2004060 with the
    latest WOLips from CVS. Is there a patch for
    org.eclipse.ant.core_3.0.0 for this version? The version in CVS does
    not appear to work. I'm getting a lot of hanging dialogs regarding
    waiting for the virtual machine to exit, especially when trying to
    build certain projects. I'm hoping it's a result of not patching this
    plugin yet.

    Thanks,
    Donna

    Donna Yorukoglu