Re: Eclipse RC1 Compatibility

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 11:31:18 EDT

    Hi,

    the patched ant plugin is history. Ant runs in it's own VM. You're
    facing a problem where some of the files generated by WOLips are
    changed during the ant run.

    It should be fixed . If not please add a bug report.

    To display the ant output use the toggle with ant icon in the WOLips
    perspective.

    The current version in the CVS is compatible with RC2.

    Ulrich