Re: Prebuilt package for Eclipse 3.0?

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 14:12:03 EDT

    Ian McDougall wrote:

    > Is there a prebuilt plugin for Eclipse 3.0?

    Not yet.

    > If not, which CVS branch should one use?

    It should be in the branch eclipse_3_0_0 (at least that's where I'm
    committing stuff).

    > Is there an 'official' release date set for WOLips working with Eclipse 3.0?

    In the past WOLips was released after the final release of new Eclipse
    versions, I'd expect it to take at least a few days after the release of
    Eclipse 3.0 (and wouldn't really be surprised if it took more than two
    weeks).

    The version in CVS should work now, Ulrich and I committed some changes
    during the weekend. I'd be glad to hear about any problems you should
    have. I think the default patterns for resources, webserverresources and
    so on (that are now shared by both the Ant and the Incremental builder)
    are probably still lacking some important parts.

    Let us know If you get it to work!

    Harald