Re: Prebuilt package for Eclipse 3.0?

From: Fabian Peters (lists.fabia..-lumo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 12:11:24 EDT

    Hi Ulrich,

    well, I'd say that's what I did: Help>Software Updates>Find and
    Install>Search for new features to install>New Local Site. I select
    projects/wolips, and then choose to install WOLips and WOLips Tests. The
    install completes just fine. After restarting eclipse an attempt to open the
    WOLips perspective gives an error that causes the posted log entry.

    Did I take a wrong turn?

    In any case I'm really looking forward to 3.0: it seems a lot faster,
    cleaner and sports quite a few useful features.

    Thanks

    Fabian