Re: RE : Servlet Single Directory Deployment

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 09:48:45 EDT

    Not sure if the WOProject mailing list will accept an attachment, but you
    should get it. We use this modified ANT script to do our builds - works
    pretty good. The big issue you need to be aware of is you need to make sure
    that you have a deployment license key copied to the
    JavaWebObjects.framework/Resources/License.key file.

    Good luck

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Conviveon Corporation