Re: Can't compile D2W app

From: Omar (oma..arvajalc.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 13:06:38 EDT

    Ulrich,

    There is not space in the path to Eclipse. What do you mean by reset the
    ant classpath? I tried to look for that option and didn't find it.

    I took a screenshot of the Ant Classpath screen I have and put it at:

    http://www.carvajalc.com/eclipse1.tiff

    Let me know how I can reset the classpath, I'll try to look for how to
    do it on my own too.

    Thanks for your help.

    Omar