Re: Can't compile D2W app

From: Omar (oma..arvajalc.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 14:53:18 EDT

    Hi,

    I tried using the "Restore Defaults" button and got a message saying
    that I don't have tools.jar in the Ant runtime classpath, the exact
    message is:

    The specified Ant runtime classpath does not include a tools.jar
    library. This may affect the ability to use various tasks. Ignore this
    possible problem?

    I manually added tools.jar to the Ant classpath located in
    c:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\lib but got the same problem when I compile the D2W app.

    Do you have any other ideas?

    Thanks again,

    Omar