Re: CVS and EOModel

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..g.com.br)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 13:44:00 EDT

    Hi Jochen,

    Could You see the properties of your model files into Eclipse? There is a
    section "CVS". Here I have Keyword Mode = ASCII with keyword expansion
    (-kkv) working fine for all my model files.

    Maybe your files are defined as Binary or something diferent.

    If that is your problem, go to Team menu option (right clicking the model
    files) and Change ASCII/Binary properties. Hope this helps.

    Regards,

    Henrique