Re: WOProject and WOLips news #3 WWDC issue

From: Kaelin Colclasure (kaeli..cm.org)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 14:57:38 EDT

    On Jun 30, 2004, at 5:21 PM, Ulrich Köster wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Andrus and myself had a presentation about WOProject and WOLips at
    > WWDC. Let me share the applause with our contributors. Thank you very
    > much to everybody involved.
    > I'm around here the whole conference, please don't hesitate to contact
    > me if you're interested.

    So does this formal recognition by Apple herald some forthcoming
    resolution to the Xcode / WOLips compatibility issues? Specifically I'm
    thinking of the private frameworks that have to be back-rev'd for WO
    Builder to work with WOLips... It seems like Apple could (relatively)
    easily bring forward the interfaces needed by WOLips into a current
    version of the relevant frameworks.

    -- Kaelin