Re: WOProject and WOLips news #3 WWDC issue

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 15:09:06 EDT

    Hi Kaelin,

    we had a very good relationship with Apple in the past and now things
    get even better.
    We are working on the WOLips/Xcode problem. I can't give you a
    timeframe but it's the most important thing after a the release for
    Eclipse 3.

    There's already an ant task to update the Xcode files in the cvs.

    Ulrich