java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Application

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 05:20:30 EDT

    Hi!

    I'm using eclipse 3.0 release, WOLips 1.1.0.62, osx 10.3.4 and java 1.4.2.

    After installing a new version of WOLips 1.1.0.62 with the latest NPE
    fixes from Anjo (Thanks! :) I can't reproduce
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=WOL-88

    Good! :)

    When I now configure a run setting for a WOApplication just as I did
    in eclipse 3.0M9 (where this works just fine) I get the following
    errormessage with I try to run in from inside eclipse:

    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Application

    I don't get any errormessages in my Console.log.

    Any ideas?

    -Kaj :)