Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Application

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 06:50:57 EDT

    At 12:41 +0200 02-07-04, Harald Niesche wrote:

    >For this to work, the patterns in the files
    >projectdir/ant/classes.include.patternset and
    >projectdir/ant/classes.exclude.patternset must be correct -- and I'm
    >unsure what the defaults are for those. Can you check these files? I
    >have the following entries:

    Mine is same except that projectdir/classes.exclude.patternset was empty.

    >... and it seems to work correctly.
    >

    >>In my Console.log I get the following with eclipse 3.0 after
    >>cleaning the project:
    >
    >That's just some debug output I left there for now. You can check if
    >it mentions any .class files ... as well as other stuff you't like
    >to have in the build output. If you see "//ignore: ..." lines for
    >stuff you'd like included, you should try tweaking the patterns
    >until they are included ...

    Interesting! :)

    I do see my classfiles here:

    //ignore: F/nettlogg/output/classes

    //ignore: L/nettlogg/output/classes/_Url.class

    //ignore: L/nettlogg/output/classes/_Tema.class

    //ignore: L/nettlogg/output/classes/_Profil.class

    and the rest of of my classfiles from output/classes.

    -Kaj :)