Building with WOLips doesn't include my eomodel in the woa-directory

From: Endre Meckelborg Rognerud (e.m.rogneru..sit.uio.no)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 03:15:33 EDT

    Hi!

    I have installed the final release of Eclipse 3 and WOLips 1.1.0.63 on
    Windows XP. When WOLips builds my project, it doesn't include my eomodel
    in the woa-directory. My model lies in the project root.

    I have generated a default patternset that's like:

    **/*.eomodeld/

    [endrem..plutt itar]$ ls -l build/itar.woa/Contents/Resources/
    total 2
    drwx------+ 3 endremr ???????? 0 Jul 5 08:41 Java
    -rwx------+ 1 endremr ???????? 198 Jul 3 11:55 Properties

    I have tried to remove the last slash, but that didn't help:

    **/*.eomodeld

    [endrem..plutt itar]$ ls -l build/itar.woa/Contents/Resources/
    total 10
    drwx------+ 3 endremr ???????? 0 Jul 5 08:39 Java
    -rwx------+ 1 endremr ???????? 198 Jul 3 11:55 Properties
    -rwx------+ 1 endremr ???????? 7469 Jul 2 13:40 index.eomodeld
    drwx------+ 3 endremr ???????? 0 Jul 5 08:39 itar.eomodeld

    My solution has been to explicit include the name of my model:

    **/*.eomodeld/
    itar.eomodeld

    [endrem..plutt itar]$ ls -l build/itar.woa/Contents/Resources/
    total 2
    drwx------+ 3 endremr ???????? 0 Jul 5 08:55 Java
    -rwx------+ 1 endremr ???????? 198 Jul 3 11:55 Properties
    drwx------+ 2 endremr ???????? 0 Jul 5 08:55 itar.eomodeld