Re: Building with WOLips doesn't include my eomodel in the woa-directory

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 03:27:29 EDT

    Am 05.07.2004 um 09:15 schrieb Endre Meckelborg Rognerud:

    > I have generated a default patternset that's like:
    >
    > **/*.eomodeld/

    and

    > project, it doesn't include my eomodel in the woa-directory. My model
    > lies in the project root.

    It needs to be

    *.eomodeld

    in this case. Personally, I don't think it's a good idea to have
    non-build-specific stuff in the top folder. It makes writing these
    patterns much harder than it needs to. It may well be that you have to
    juggle around stuff if you have - say - .jar files for applets in the
    web-server resources and so on.

    It's better to create sth like src/, lib/, webfiles/, components/ and
    resources/ folders. Especially when projects tend to grow larger.

    Cheers, Anjo