Re: Info.plist: $$principalclass$$

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 08:25:23 EDT

    Hi,

    Am 05.07.2004 um 13:41 schrieb Kaj Hejer:
    > Should I file a bugreport on this issue?

    Huh? When has the binding between the GUI item in Project->WOLips
    properties and the nsprincipal class item in the .project file been
    removed?? It is laudable to have builds that work in ant and eclipse
    both, but a little notification would be nice..does the Ant-build use
    the CustomInfo.plist?

    Also, it'd be great if someone could either fix the Sourceforge CVS to
    send mail on commits again or add me to where ever other seem to know
    whats going on in CVS...

    Cheers, Anjo