Re: Info.plist: $$principalclass$$

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 09:05:36 EDT

    Anjo Krank wrote:

    > Am 05.07.2004 um 14:25 schrieb Anjo Krank:
    >
    >> Am 05.07.2004 um 13:41 schrieb Kaj Hejer:
    >>
    >>> Should I file a bugreport on this issue?
    >>

    >> Huh? When has the binding between the GUI item in Project->WOLips
    >> properties and the nsprincipal class item in the .project file been
    >> removed?? It is laudable to have builds that work in ant and eclipse
    >> both, but a little notification would be nice..does the Ant-build use
    >> the CustomInfo.plist?
    >>
    >> Also, it'd be great if someone could either fix the Sourceforge CVS to
    >> send mail on commits again or add me to where ever other seem to know
    >> whats going on in CVS...
    >

    > Hmh. This looks like a change in Eclipse? The map of arguments is set
    > correctly, but the .project file isn't updated to reflect the changes
    > (<argument> entries in the incremental builder tag)
    >
    > Cheers, Anjo

    Last time I checked the incremental builder, it had code to use either
    the value from the edit box in the project properties or the contents of
    CustomInfo.plist (I implemented the code that reads CustomInfo.plist and
    patches the nsprincipal class into the Info.plist, that's what the
    $$nsprincipalclass$$ is for, I assume Ulrich wrote the code that pulls
    the value out of the builder-arguments inside the .project file).

    The code looked okay, but I haven't checked if it still does what it's
    supposed to (a non-null value for the builder arg always overwrites the
    CustomInfo.plist contents).

    Do you have an NSPrincipalClass specified, Kaj? Where?

    Harald