Fwd: Zip creation

From: Koch Emmanuel (emmanuel.koc..enali.be)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 09:36:07 EDT

    We have many frameworks in developmenet and only a few applications
    (stable).

    If a framework does not have its jar, it is not recognise by our
    version of WOLips.
    If we want to benefit, in development, of the incremental build, we
    must have a plugin that creates a jar each time the incremental build
    is called.
    (We cannot link the frameworks between them in the javaBuildPath)

    We use ant for deployment only.

    For more information, we got the jar builder at this url:
    http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/
    0112_deboer/deboer2.html

    Emmanuel Koch

    Début du message réexpédié :