Re: Can't compile D2W app

From: Omar (oma..arvajalc.com)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 17:50:52 EDT

    Hi Ulrich,

    This issue is present in the final version of Eclipse 3. what I did to
    work around it was:

    1) Make sure the "Toggle WOBuild" button is NOT clicked.
    2) I go to Run -> External Tools -> Run As -> Ant Build until it gives
    me the same message "Waiting for virtual machine to exit... " and I
    click Cancel
    3) Click on Project -> Clean, select "Clean all projects" and "Start a
    build immediately" and click OK
    4) I click on the Run button and it runs perfectly

    I am guessing this is a WOLips bug? At least the workaround lets me test
    my app. :)

    Thanks for your help,

    Omar