Eclipse 3.0 Status

From: Joseph Larson (joe.larso..issionmode.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 15:53:52 EDT

    There hasn't been anything posted on Eclipse 3.0 integration since
    mid-June, so I thought I'd ask if there was a status update available.

    My company is a longtime WO development team, and an occasional user of
    Eclipse, but we haven't tried to marry the two yet. I'm not sure if we
    should wait another few weeks for Eclipse 3.0 support or if we could
    start playing with things now.

    -Joe