Re: WOProject and WOLips news #4

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 17:47:29 EDT

    Ulrich Köster wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > a short notice for the people with access to the cvs. The Mac Goodies
    > plugin is in the cvs. Any ideas on how to make it cross platform?

    For a start, I'd have to have an idea what it does ...

    > We start a public beta tomorrow evening (CEST) after fixing the
    > incremental/cvs bug.

    First test results are looking good, but I still want to look at a few
    corner cases. (The fix is not in CVS, yet.) I think this problem is
    caused by resource inclusion patterns that match folders, not only files
    (as in the original design of the incremental builder).

    Harald