Re: CVS (and svn) stuff in build result (was: Re: WOProject and WOLips news #4)

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 04:09:23 EDT

    Am 19.07.2004 um 09:47 schrieb Harald Niesche:
    > You're of course right, that's why we use the "isPrivateTeamMember()"
    > method on IResource to find out whether a resource belongs to whatever
    > version control system that is used.

    But this would only work if you use svn/CVS from inside of Eclipse?

    > Maybe a collection of patterns in use would be good: What are the
    > patterns people use with the incremental builder? What are patterns
    > commonly used for the Ant-build?

    We have *.jpg, *.js for the ws-resources and *.xsd, *.xml, *.wdsl and
    */Properties for the Resources for the normal projects. For the WONDER
    projects, it *should* be possible to give WebServerResources/**/*.* or
    Components/**/*.* and Resources/**/*.* but this didn't work the last
    time I tried (have to re-check it when I get the time).

    Cheers, Anjo