Re: CVS (and svn) stuff in build result

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 05:07:32 EDT

    Anjo Krank wrote:

    > Am 19.07.2004 um 09:47 schrieb Harald Niesche:
    >
    >> You're of course right, that's why we use the "isPrivateTeamMember()"
    >> method on IResource to find out whether a resource belongs to whatever
    >> version control system that is used.
    >

    > But this would only work if you use svn/CVS from inside of Eclipse?

    That is true. And to be honest, there is a default exclusion pattern in
    the incremental builder that tries to exclude CVS stuff.

    >> Maybe a collection of patterns in use would be good: What are the
    >> patterns people use with the incremental builder? What are patterns
    >> commonly used for the Ant-build?
    >
    > We have *.jpg, *.js for the ws-resources and *.xsd, *.xml, *.wdsl and
    > */Properties for the Resources for the normal projects. For the WONDER
    > projects, it *should* be possible to give WebServerResources/**/*.* or
    > Components/**/*.* and Resources/**/*.* but this didn't work the last
    > time I tried (have to re-check it when I get the time).

    Thanks! You don't need to use **/*.jpg ? And how does this work in Ant?
    Last time I checked, it didn't seem to flatten the folder structure for
    Resources and WebResources.

    I am using Resources/** for resources and it worked fine for me
    (although it *was* copying the CVS folders along :-(.

    Harald