Using WOROOT and ${wo.wosystemroot} on Windows

From: Eric Bergerson (e..bject.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 12:12:16 EDT

    I have just begun using the woproject.jar to help create applications and
    frameworks from within my IDE (Intellij's IDEA). Most everything is
    working great and I am very grateful for those of you who put together this
    codebase.

    I am currently stuck on one item when using the woapplication ant task. I
    have stdFrameworks="true", and as a result, the CLSSPATH.TXT file has
    entries such as:

    WOROOT/Library/Frameworks/JavaEOAccess.framework/Resources/Java/javaeoacces
    s.jar

    I need three additional Apple frameworks that stdFrameworks does not
    include: JavaDirectToWeb, Java DTWGeneration and JavaEOProject. I have a
    patternset set up and reference it in a frameworks tag inside the
    woapplication task. However, I can not seem to get the task to generate
    the same type of nicely de-referenced path with the WOROOT heading off the
    path.

    If I correctly put in the path, it will include the frameworks properly,
    but with the current Windows install path, which doesn't help me deploy on
    Linux.

    I have tried referencing the ${wo.wosystemroot} root attribute in my
    frameworks tag, but ant never resolves it properly.

    Can someone suggest how I get these three frameworks included in the
    CLSSPATH.TXT file, where the head of the path is properly de-referenced to
    WOROOT?

    Thanks.

    Sincerely,

    Eric Bergerson