Re: WOProject and WOLips bad news -- no beta today (Re: WOProject and WOLips news #4)

From: Fabian Peters (lists.fabia..-lumo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 15:57:35 EDT

    Hi,

    > Since we are going to switch to using the incremental builder as the
    > default builder, we will have to resolve this problem before having a
    > release candidate. Since we are unsure how this is handled in xcode we
    > would like to hear about your current usage of the WebServerResources
    > folder's content: Do you use resources in subfolders? Did you have to
    > tweak the Ant build script to avoid having subfolders in the Resources
    > or WebServerResources folder?

    personally, I only use subfolders in the project root (*.localized
    excepted). Thus, no problems here.

    > Again, we apologize for the inconvenience!

    No apologies necessary, really! It's about a year now that I've switched to
    WOLips. I'm using the 3.0.0 branch for daily work since about two weeks and
    it doesn't have any major issues for me. So, a big "thank you!" is quite in
    order, I figure...

    cheers

    Fabian