Re: WOProject and WOLips bad news -- no beta today (Re: WOProject and WOLips news #4)

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 21:10:41 EDT

    Hello Harald and other WOLips/Project developers,

    Thanks for all your effort.

    I've only dabbled in WOLips/WOProject in the past but I am looking
    forward to moving there as soon as possible (to get real Java support
    for WO development etc).

    Just as another data point:

    I have a very hierarchical structure in my WO projects (currently under
    Xcode). Of course, the source is in a package hierarchy, but also
    resources and other stuff kept in the project folder.

    I would support/encourage/welcome WOLips/WOProject being as flexible as
    possible with regards to the structure of the project folder hierarchy.
      At least, if it could be in some way configurable ...

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --
    Ashley Aitken