Re: RFC "ant" folder name

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 09:23:29 EDT

    Howdy All,

    On 20/07/2004, at 8:58 PM, Anjo Krank wrote:
    >>> http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=WOL-93
    >
    > Please don't! Not only it's a pain to re-check all that stuff in, also
    > it's pretty easy to distinguish between "ant/*" and ant.*.

    I can understand Anjo's pain ;-), but the suggested name(s) sound a lot
    more intuitive.

    Is it possible to deprecate "ant" but still include it as well as the
    new name (ie look in two folders)?

    So legacy projects don't need to be changed but new ones can progress
    with better naming ...

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --