Issues with new WOLips

From: Ian McDougall (ian.mcdougal..mode.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 12:22:58 EDT

    I've been using WOLips for almost 2 years now, and I'm impressed with what a
    great job has been done. However I'm running into issues that make me
    consider going back to Eclipse 2.1.x.

    - NSProjectSearchPath does not generate a proper search path based on
    frameworks included in the project. This did work correctly in the previous
    version. It always comes out as (..,../..).

    - Also, it seems that there is an issue with older projects and their
    classpath. I have an older app that forgets it's default classpath when
    launching (Debug -> ClassPathTab -> User Entries -> [project name]). Newly
    created apps have their classpath info listed, while my old app has nothing
    beneath it, leading to some nasty Class Not Found exceptions when I launch.
    Any idea what's going on there?

    _ _ _
    Ian McDougall