Re: Eclipse 3.0 and EOGenerator

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odebase.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 10:46:00 EDT

    On 23-Jul-04, at 2:12 AM, Harald Niesche wrote:

    > Brendan Duddridge wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >> Does anyone know how to get Eclipse 3.0 with WOLips to call
    >> EOGenerator before the build process starts?
    >
    > You can add your own build steps to a project's build process in the
    > Project's Properties on the Builders page. You can add it before or
    > after the JavaBuilder by sorting the items in the list ...
    >
    > Harald

    I'm using a modified version of Chuck Hill's "Generate EO's" build
    target
    <http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/lists/woproject-dev/2003/10/
    0023.html> with Eclipse 2.1.3 is this usable/advisable with Ecipse 3.0?
    I notice that the new build.xml file is considerably different.

    ;david

    --
    David LeBer
    Codebase Software Systems