Unable to locate entity and missing components from frameworks

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 19:55:25 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm having 2 problems right now.

    1. If I execute the install target from build.xml with ant for my framework
    projects and then try to run my application, my application is unable to
    find my entities from my EOModel. I get an "unable to locate entity
    Organization" error.

    2. When I use Incremental build on my framework projects, my application
    runs and it can connect to the database, but any components stored in my
    frameworks don't show up on the site.

    Any help with these 2 issues would be greatly appreciated. I'm liking
    Eclipse very much, but I'm feeling a bit like I did when I first started
    developing WO 4 years ago not knowing where stuff goes and what
    configuration issues to watch out for.

    I've read the documentation for WOLips, but there wasn't much information on
    how to properly configure and structure multiple projects (frameworks and
    applications) for development and for deployment.

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100