Re: Converting from Xcode to eclipse & wolips/woproject

From: ulrich köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 04:18:17 EDT

    Hi Scott,

    I would recommend another plan.

    1. Get used to Eclipse. Eclipse is completely different IDE. Lern how to
    work with. Create a java project and launch it. Create more projects, manage
    dependencies and so on.

    2. Do the the same stuff from step one with WebObjects projects. Add some
    resources and so on. Don't forget to test the deployment.

    If all went well proceed with step 3. Don't forget the mailinglist is ready
    to help you.

    3. Proceed with your plan. Be aware of duplicate class. It's possible that
    the same class is in different projects. Eclipse gives you some feedback but
    it's very hard to figure out that the duplicates are the issue.