Re: Using WOROOT and ${wo.wosystemroot} on Windows

From: ulrich köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 04:47:34 EDT

    Hi Eric,

    sorry for the delay. Your question requires a long answer.

    From the docs:

    Properties:
    WOApplication behavior depends on various properties in the
    wobuild.properties file that specify common locations of the frameworks used
    by the application. These properties can be initialized with the ant script
    woproperties.xml. Per default the woapplication task expects this file in
    $user.home/Library/wobuild.properties. If no file is found the woapplication
    task resolves the property WOBUILD_PROPERTIES from the java properties and
    the environment(in this order) to find the file.

    To generate these propertie srun the build file woproperties.xml included in
    the woproject download.

    To load these properties in your build.xml:

    <!-- property determination -->

    <target name="setProps">

    <property file="build.properties"/>

    <property
    file="${user.home}${file.separator}Library${file.separator}wobuild.propertie
    s"/>

    <condition property="wo.properties.check.failed">

    <not>

    <and>

    <isset property="wo.wosystemroot"/>

    <isset property="wo.wolocalroot"/>

    </and>

    </not>

    </condition>

    <fail message="Could not find
    ${user.home}${file.separator}Library${file.separator}wobuild.properties."
    if="wo.properties.check.failed"/>

    <property name="install.dir"
    value="${wo.wolocalroot}/Library/WebObjects/Applications"/>

    </target>

    After that you can use the properties.