Re: MacOSClassPath.txt missing stuff

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Sat Jul 24 2004 - 16:16:09 EDT

    Hi Ulrich,

    Yes, I think that this will probably fix the problems Iıve been having. I
    also had some difficulty with the resources.include.patternset and
    resources.exclude.patternset files, but Iıve figured that stuff out now. I
    think the WOLips menu doesnıt manage those things correctly. I remember
    there being a bug issued for somewhere already. I think.

    I think Iıll checkout the latest files from CVS and see if that works for
    me.

    Thanks for your help. And thanks very much for all the hard work you guys
    have been putting into this for the benefit of the WO community.

    Brendan Duddridge

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100
    239 - 10th Ave SE