EOPrototypes and WOLips?

From: Ashley Aitken (mrhatke..ac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 02:32:04 EDT

    I guess EOPrototypes are supposed to work with WOLips.

    Given their temperamental history (with Project Builder etc) can anyone
    suggest where I can look / tinker to fix my EOModel that is ignoring
    the EOPrototypes EOModel in the same framework?

    I've restarted Eclipse, restarted EOModeler, opened the EOPrototypes
    EOModel in Eclipse first, then the other EOModel. Still that EOModel
    doesn't see its prototypes.

    All this worked in Xcode, so I guess it is something I did when setting
    up the WOLips Eclipse WOframework project.

    Any pointers, ideas, suggestions, most appreciated.

    Cheers,
    Ashley.

    --
    Ashley Aitken