Re: Using WOROOT and ${wo.wosystemroot} on Windows

From: Eric Bergerson (e..bject.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 07:49:03 EDT

    Ulrich,
            thanks for the long answer, and I apologize if all of this was in the
    docs. I read the docs over many times. I saw the first part, and built
    the properties file, but I never saw the second part about what to include
    in your build file. I will look again.

            Any response to my "BTW" post script regarding building a WOLips like
    bundle for IDEA?

            - Eric

    --On Saturday, July 24, 2004 10:47 AM +0200 ulrich köster