Re: EOPrototypes and WOLips?

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 09:19:55 EDT

    We use EOPrototypes in our project that we build with Eclipse without any
    problems. I just upgraded to 3.0 eclipse and the beta of WOLips with no
    problems.

    If your model is in a separate framework or project from your other
    frameworks, make sure to include the project reference in the properties of
    the other projects that need the prototypes. I'm not sure if all of the
    references get imported properly.

    HTH

    Dov Rosenberg
    Conviveon Corporation