Can't re-create project

From: Denise Howard (dhowar..gp.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 14:55:41 EDT

    I have Eclipse 3.0.0 and WOLips 1.1.0.70 installed on my Mac running OS X
    10.3.4.

    I have an Xcode project that I want to try to re-create in Eclipse, for
    educational purposes. I started out by going to
    File->New->Other->WOLips->Jar Project. I gave the project the name
    QuickstartEclipse. After a couple more steps, I decided I'd screwed up and
    wanted to start over. So I quit Eclipse, deleted the QuickstartEclipse
    folder from my workspace directory, and re-launched Eclipse. Repeating the
    above steps, though, I get to the point where Eclipse insists "A project
    with that name already exists in the workspace." Where is it, then? How do
    I get Eclipse to accept this name?

    DJH

    This message could have been secured by PGP Universal. To secure
    future messages from this sender, please click this link:

    woproject-dev@objectstyle.org">https://keys.pgp.com/b/b.e?r=woproject-dev@objectstyle.org